not knowing where you are going is the best way to get to somewhere you have never been

welcome to a blog about nothing and everything. enjoy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 8 - Bullet your whole day.

So, basically, if I do this three times a week I'm calling this a success. I am often busy, and more often lazy. That is that.

This one is easy. I've been awake for a while now, so I'll also catalog what I've already done.

Day 8 - Bullet your whole day.

3:30am - Woke up. I went to bed really early yesterday.
4:30 - Had Wheaties
5:00 - Watched a global warming documentary. One of the best I've seen. It's called "Cool It." It shows where our spending on global warming goes and what better ideas are out there to spend the money on.
7:00 - Started writing this
9:00 - Shower
10:00 - Bank
10:30 - Return library book "Four Hour Body." Highly recommend it.
11:00 - Start Christmas shopping
Grab Gift - a $15 item of some sort
Ron - Gift card to Old Navy
Parents - ?
Cousin Nick - ?
2:30pm - Nap
4:30 - Dinner
5:30 - Help mother bake for Christmas
7:30 - Lounge (Maybe blog again)
8:30 - Train
10:00 - Work till 4am? 5? 6? 7?

That's all folks

No comments: